Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Review: Sugar Cookie Murder

Sugar Cookie Murder Sugar Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Audio
Pages/Length: n/a
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Reason For Reading: Invested in the series now.

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
Triangle.
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 3 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 5
Plot: 5
Characters: 6
World Building: 6
Flow: 6
Series Congruity: 8
Writing: 7
Ending: 7

Total: 6

In Depth

Best Part:
So many cookies!
Worst Part: How cares if that person died, for real.
Thoughts Had: Poor Hannah.

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Sure

Short Review: I felt like there was a crap ton of recipes in this but i didn't really connect that this is a holiday book so of course she would list more recipes... Anyhow, i don't really get the big deal about this dumb knife that went missing, and really the person killed doesn't even make sense to be the one being killed, like the explanation was too farfetched for me, and of course Hannah finds the bottom, but it made me laugh to read about how Hannah's cookies were around the dead body!

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Norman.
Best Friend Material: Pass.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!