Thursday, January 15, 2015

Challenge Update!

Since we're now halfway through January, i'll update how i'm doing on several challenges :]

YEARLY

Yearly Challenge #1:
150 books read in 2015

I am at 9 book read so far, so 6%.
3 ahead of schedule :]

Yearly Challenge #2:
Read all 50 items on the Popsugar challenge

I have 5 done already :]
10%

Yearly Challenge #3:
Read 50 books I Received as ARCs

I've read 1 so far!
2%


MONTHLY

Jan. Challenge #1:
This is a spill over from a December Challenge.

We are in Week 9 of the Challenge.
In spot 71 out of 100 on the game board.
As a team, we are in 6th place out of 15 :]


Jan. Challenge #2:
Earning points based on page numbers.

As a team, we are at 600pts.
As of last Saturday (they only update weekly) we were in 3rd place out of 7 :]



I think that is all the challenges i'm doing as of now :]



Are you doing any challenges?? How are you doing with them??

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!