Friday, January 23, 2015

Library Haul! 1/23



Lies We Tell Ourselves - Robin Talley
Trust Me I'm Lying[TRUST ME IM LYING][Hardcover] - MaryElizabethSummer
It's too dark to take a picture but i wanted to share what i got :]

I'm pretty excited to get to these!! Plus, the library had Vampire Academy on DVD :] so i grabbed that to see, maybe it'll tempt me more to try that series again!



I'm feeling about 75% better than i was at the beginning of this week, all that's left is a runny nose. Trying to take it really easy this weekend.



In other news, i'm hoping you guys can send me some good vibes my way. I'm stressing out over a work thing. I rather not go into detail. But good vibes are needed :]

Have you read any of the books i grabbed today??

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!