Monday, November 14, 2016

Review: B is for Burglar

B is for Burglar B is for Burglar by Sue Grafton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Audio
Pages/Length: n/a
Genre: Mystery
Reason For Reading: I like the series

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
No
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 2.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 6
Plot: 5
Characters: 6
World Building: 6
Flow: 6
Series Congruity: 8
Writing: 6
Ending: 6

Total: 5

In Depth

Best Part:
Almost there!
Worst Part: Sash Weight?
Thoughts Had: I feel young...

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Yes

Short Review: Since this isn't 1985 anymore, i had to Google what a sash weight is because i legit have no clue what the heck that is and it plays a major role. Book 2 is still a work in progress, we are getting to the Kinsey i like, but still not there yet. This one is a bit on the crazy, i do not believe this is happening side. Somehow a cat was involved, yah idk, just weird stuff. Quarter Pounder was mentioned, again, as well as jogging. I think if you listen to this back to back, you'll hate them, but if you wait like 2-4wks in between, you'll really like them!

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Pass
Best Friend Material: Kinsey

Review in GIF Form:




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!