Monday, November 14, 2016

Review: Trust Me, I'm Trouble

Trust Me, I'm Trouble Trust Me, I'm Trouble by Mary Elizabeth Summer
My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Hardback
Pages/Length: 368pgs
Genre: Young Adult; Mystery
Reason For Reading: I liked book 1.

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
No
Cliff Hanger: I don't think so
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 2 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 8
Plot: 3
Characters: 3
World Building: 4
Flow: 4
Series Congruity: 8
Writing: 6
Ending: 3

Total: 4

In Depth

Best Part:
Nope.
Worst Part: Most of it.
Thoughts Had: Why me?

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Idk.
Recommending: No

Short Review: Another book that has failed me greatly. I LOVED book 1 of this series, for sure, it was great, action packed, good MC, didn't drag, didn't have dumb filler shit that i couldn't give a shit about. This book thou, ha, had nothing nearly as great as book 1. The MC was annoying, i wanted to smack her, you have a hit out on you and you're just going around town with no bodyguard, or weapon, or car, or anything, and then get pissed with the people in charge of you are mad that you keep missing curfew?! SPOILER BRAT MUCH!? Ugh. Then the plot, used lightly, was barely there. Some guy is in jail for stealing money, his wife wants help proving he didn't do it, which the only reason she wants this is because she can't find the money and i bet that makes her mad. Then by the end, the reason behind him being in jail is so freaking thin, and (view spoiler) The only reason this got an extra star from me is because it has a LGBT thing happening, that's it.

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Pass.
Best Friend Material: Pass.

Review in GIF Form:




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!