Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Review: Gemina

Gemina Gemina by Amie Kaufman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Hardback
Pages/Length: 659pgs
Genre: Young Adult; Fantasy; Space
Reason For Reading: Look at it damnit, what other reasoning do i need.

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
No
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 8
Plot: 9
Characters: 9
World Building: 9
Flow: 9
Series Congruity: 8
Writing: 9
Ending: 9

Total: 9

In Depth

Best Part:
Ella! Hana! Nik!
Worst Part: See short review below.
Thoughts Had: *sigh* i heart these books.

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
YES
Recommending: YES

Short Review: Even thou i gave this 5 stars (Which if you have been my friend for a while, you know how "common" that is, haha), i didn't put it on my favorites list, here is a bit of why that is; The first 300pgs-ish were great, i was giddy, loving the new characters, lots of action, lots of random stuff happening, lots of girls being badasses, buttttttttttttttttt then you get to like 400/450 and it starts to feel like i am reading book 1 again. Ugh. I know that might now be the biggest issue (which is why i still gave it 5 stars) but when you have different MCs, different story line, different "setting", i shouldn't feel like i'm reading the same book as before. It did turn around after that and i felt like it's was a new book again, but those 100/150pgs is what kept it off my favorites shelf. Still an awesome book, with legit characters, an amazing story line, a great ending that leaves me wanting more. READ THIS! I read this in one setting, took me about 6hrs with food and bathroom breaks, haha!

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Nik, god he just sounds so freaking sexy. *swoons*
Best Friend Material: Ella and Hana and Kady!

Review in GIF Form:




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!