Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Review: A Great and Terrible Beauty!

At A Glance

Genre:
Historical Fiction; Fantasy
Love Triangle/Insta Love?: Insta
Cliff Hanger: kinda
Rating: 3 Stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 8
Plot: 4
Characters: 5
World Building: 6
Flow: 4
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 6
Ending: 7

Total: 5

In Dept

Best Part:
idk...
Worst Part: Over the placeeeeeeee
Thoughts Had: WTF?; Seriously wtf...

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
eh
Recommending: eh

Short Review: I feel like this was written by a 4yr old who forgot to take their ADD meds. It was all over the place. Seriously, had no clue what was going on. Random events were thrown at me and i couldn't keep up. I kinda want to keep going but idk if i will, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!