Sunday, August 21, 2016

Review: Little Women, with eBook

Little Women, with eBook Basic Info

Format:
Audio
Pages/Length: n/a
Genre: Young Adult; Historical Fiction
Reason For Reading: #3 on YA Top 100

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
Eh.
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 2.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 6
Plot: 4
Characters: 5
World Building: 5
Flow: 5
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 5
Ending: 5

Total: 5

In Dept

Best Part:
Eh
Worst Part: Talking, talking, talking.
Thoughts Had: DO SOMETHING!

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
eh
Recommending: eh

Short Review: I'm sorry, maybe i'm a bitter girl who is mad i can never keep girlfriends, but damn, girls are horrible. They just sit around and talk, and talk, and talk. I was bored out of my mind. Their father is sick, so their mother, who i guess is the only reason they can get along, leaves to go be with him, which is like the last time you'll hear about it, and that's the end of a "plot" for me. They just talk. The one girl goes someone and a few chapters is just her letters she sent home! Ugh. I was so bored. I couldn't connect to any of them. Boring.

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Idk.
Best Friend Material: None.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!