Monday, October 31, 2016

Review: The Name of the Star

The Name of the Star
Basic Info

Format:
Kindle
Pages/Length: n/a
Genre: Young Adult; Paranormal; Ghost
Reason For Reading: Challenge

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
No
Cliff Hanger: Yes
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 4 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 8
Plot: 8
Characters: 7
World Building: 8
Flow: 8
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 7
Ending: 8

Total: 7

In Depth

Best Part:
Random Ripper facts
Worst Part: Annoying MC, at first.
Thoughts Had: Ohhhhh i needs more!

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Yes

Short Review: This was the perfect book to read on Halloween night since this is about ghost! Ep! The MC annoyed me at first, kinda airhead, and dim in my opinion up front, and her roommate, ugh. Their Perfect, wanted to slap her. I for sure didn't see the twist coming, and the cliff hanger ending, not cool. I really want book 2 now please! The guy in the library sounds like my kinda of guy ;) besides the one major issue with him....

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Alistair
Best Friend Material: Jazzy

Review in GIF Form:





No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!