Monday, July 13, 2015

It's Monday :D


It's freaking Monday!
Ugh.

So you may have noticed i've been slacking the past week here's why!

My lovely job has us on overtime. Worked 50hrs last week (5 Days of 10hrs shift) and we are working 55hrs this week (5 days of 11hrs shift). So my usual day to get everything done and read and updated is Sunday which also happens to be the overtime day they make us come in.

So hopefully we will only be working one more longggg week next week, then we should chill for awhile. Then i can get some stuff done :D

I'm behind on reviews and haven't read much :( this is stressing me out too.

I had a meeting at my school this morning, where i received some news that doesn't make me happy at all.

I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS THOU AND I'M CREEPING IN THE BACKGROUND STILL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!