Saturday, December 5, 2015

Review: I Like it Like That! (Gossip Girl #5)

At A Glance

Genre:
Young Adult; Chick Lit
Love Triangle/Insta Love?: Triangle.
Cliff Hanger: no
Rating: 4 Stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 8
Plot: 8
Characters: 8
World Building: 8
Flow: 9
Series Congruity: 9
Writing: 8
Ending: 8

Total: 8

In Dept

Best Part:
More crazy shit!
Worst Part: Shallow girls.
Thoughts Had: Dan, wtf!; Jenny, really??

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
yes
Recommending: yes

Short Review: Nate and Blair having phone sex would have made me a bit sick. Jenny is acting wayyyyy too shallow for me in this book, i dislike her now. Dan not finding a post office was both funny and sad. I liked Serena is this one thou, no drama there, unlike her BFF!

Review in GIF Form:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!