Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thursday Throw Down! (Dec. 10th)

Thursday Throw Down is an original feature created here at booklife4life. I created this feature because it seems with everything book related, there's always two ways to see it :)

Each week I will provide two "contenders" and you will decide the winner :) Write a post supporting your choice and link it back to here and add yourself to the Link-In so everyone can see! If you don't have time to create a post, just place your vote in the comment section! :)

I will "tally" up the votes and announce the winner along with a randomly selected blog post supporting that winner on the following TTD. 
 

 
 This week we are doing a Cover vs Cover!

The book is A Darker Shade of Magic

COVER #1



vs.


COVER #2




PLEASE COMMENT BELOW WITH YOUR CHOICE :D
I will announce a winner next Thursday along with a randomly chosen comment from the voters :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!