Thursday, October 29, 2015

Review: The Sacrifice! (The Enemy #4)

At A Glance

Genre:
Young Adult; Horror
Love Triangle/Insta Love?: nope.
Cliff Hanger: Kinda :D
Rating: 4.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten

Cover:
8
Plot: 9
Characters: 9
World Building: 8
Flow: 7
Series Congruity: 8
Writing: 8
Ending: 9

Total: 8.5

In Depth

Best Part:
Zombie POVs are my fav!
Worst Part: A bit slower in the pacing.
Overall Feels Felt: ZOMBIE POV!!; Shadowman is bae!; oh shit!

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
heck yes!
Recommending: heck yes!
Misc.:

Short Review: Wow. I just love this series! I heart the fact that they are now including "Zombie" PoVs in the books more now, i love them so much. Greenman was so interesting and his part in the end was great. Saint George is still as badass as he was in the last book. I love Shadownman! He is just awesome. I felt like i was reading a documentary when it was his PoV and it was great. The gore was amped up in this book from the previous books, so be aware of that. Lots of death going around.

Review In GIF Form

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!