Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Review: Seven Minutes in Heaven! (The Lying Game #6)

At A Glance

Genre:
Young Adult; Mystery
Love Triangle/Insta Love?: Triangle.
Cliff Hanger: nope.
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 7
Plot: 7
Characters: 7
World Building: 7
Flow: 8
Series Congruity: 8
Writing: 8
Ending: 9

Total: 8.5

In Dept

Best Part:
The plot twist!!!!
Worst Part: I guess wrong :(
Thoughts Had: Holy crappppppp; not that person!!!!!

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
n/a
Recommending: YES

Short Review: HOLY CRAPPPP. I didn't see that coming at all!!! [ETHANNNNNNN FOR REALSSSSS WHAT THE FUCKKKKK. I am so sadden by this, you were supposed to be there for her and not be some crazy person hell bent on making her love you. YOU CRAZY S O B!! (hide spoiler)] I just can't believe it. So crazy and just wow. I loved this ending, it made the series for sure!

Review in GIF Form:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!