Sunday, October 25, 2015

Review: What's Left of Me!

At A Glance

Genre:
Young Adult; Science Fiction
Love Triangle/Insta Love?: Love Triangle...
Cliff Hanger: yes.
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 8
Plot: 8
Characters: 8
World Building: 8
Flow: 8
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 8
Ending: 8

Total: 8

In Dept

Best Part:
The plot!!!
Worst Part: Can be a bit confusing.
Thoughts Had: Whoa.; Weird!; Oh no!!

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
yes!
Recommending: Yes!

Short Review: The plot behind this was so interesting. I wish i had another "soul" in side of me. Just think about all the possibilities! I loved Addie and Eva, they were great MCs. Ryan and Devon were adorable. I love how Addie/Eva learned to tell which "soul" was currently in charge of their body. I was rooting for Eva to get control back of their body! The ending was so good. Things didn't go the way i was hoping for, but there still might be a happy ending, and i'm very much looking forward to seeing how the love square of Addie, Eva, Ryan, and Devon goes :D

Review in GIF Form:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!