Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Yearly Challenge Update :D

It's been bought to my attention that i haven't updated any challenge info on here or Goodreads since June!!!! Ek!!


YEARLY CHALLENGE #1

Goal: 150 Books

Current Total: 184 (As of 10:30pm EST Sept. 28th.)



YEARLY CHALLENGE #2


Goal: 100 Books

Current Total: 66 (As of 10:30pm EST Sept. 28th)



YEARLY CHALLENGE #3

NetGalley/Edelweiss Challenge

Goal: 50 Books

Current Total: 10 (As of 10:30pm EST Sept. 28th)



So i'm on pace for the E-book challenge, receiving my new Paperwhite as for sure helped that total go way up :D

The NG/E challenge will always be my downfall, but might go up since i changed which Kindle they were going to.

I have way surpassed my Goodreads challenge of 150, i'm hoping to do 250 but seems that might be a stretch, we'll see, still have a few months left :D

HAVE YOU ACHIEVED ANY OF YOUR GOALS YET???

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!