Wednesday, September 2, 2015

ARC Review: Everything, Everything!

I would like to thank NetGalley and Delacorte Press for providing me an ARC, all opinions are my own

At A Glance

Genre:
Young Adult; Contemporary; Romance
Love Triangle/Insta Love?: Insta Love!
Cliff Hanger: Kinda :D
Rating: 4 stars.

Score Sheet
All out of ten

Cover:
9
Plot: 8
Characters: 8
World Building: 8
Flow: 8
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 8
Ending: 10

Total: 8

In Depth

Best Part:
The ending!
Worst Part: Too short in my opinion.
Overall Feels Felt: Poor girl; Aw; Oh no :(; AWWWW!

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
n/a
Recommending: yes!
Misc.: Book doesn't get published til Sept. Trigger Warning: Domestic violence.

Short Review: I just love that cover. I loved the MC. I connected to her right away. I loved the pictures included in this book. I loved the way it was written. I almost cried towards the end! Then i legit shed a tear with that ending!!!! IT was a very moving book. Both the MC and the love interest live hard lives and i was hoping for a happy ending. I was scared for a bit, but it bounced back :D

Review In GIF Form

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!