Wednesday, November 4, 2015

ARC Review: Sugar!

At A Glance

Genre:
Young Adult; Contemporary
Love Triangle/Insta Love?: none
Cliff Hanger: nope
Rating: 3 Stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten

Cover:
7
Plot: 7
Characters: 7
World Building: 5
Flow: 5
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 6
Ending: 7

Total: 7

In Depth

Best Part:
The girl got away!
Worst Part: Dragging.
Overall Feels Felt: oh no i have this; oh shittttt.

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
n/a
Recommending: meh.
Misc.:

Short Review: Well upon reading this story, i soon realized i eat to feel better just like Mercy. Which upset me. I was very engrossed in the book, my only issue was that it dragged in the middle and had too much about the food. And how dare you plot twist like that?!? I was very unprepared for that!! I almost bawled my eyes out! Shesh, next time give me some warning before you rip my heart out.

Review In GIF Form

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!