Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Review: Can You Keep A Secret?

At A Glance

Genre:
Chick Lit
Love Triangle/Insta Love?: nope.
Cliff Hanger: nah.
Rating: 4.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 7
Plot: 7
Characters: 8
World Building: 7
Flow: 8
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 8
Ending: 8

Total: 8

In Dept

Best Part:
guilty pleasure fulfilled :D
Worst Part: not a messy ending!
Thoughts Had: don't judge; ohhh nooo; aw!

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
n/a
Recommending: yes

Short Review: *Sigh* Sophie Kinsella needs to write forever. I love her books so much. So much fluff. These are for sure my guilty pleasure (don't judge!). I really wish this was a series book thou, i want to see how it goes for them two after all this goes down. The only issue i usually have with these books is that the endings are usually very cleanly done. I kinda wish for a messy ending so i can worry about the MC!! Still, great little chick lit :D

Review in GIF Form:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!