Friday, November 20, 2015

Round 6!

Round 6!
 
(Those new to my blog, look HERE to see what all i'm talking about)

I finished up the Body Finder series last night.
It was eh.

Here are the next two up for votes :D


CHOICE #1


Laina Taylor
3 Total books.
(I've read book 1 already, i liked it!)



CHOICE #2



Rick Riordan
5 total books.
(I haven't read any of these)

You can vote 3 different ways :D

Way #1
Comment on this post with your choice.

Way #2
Goodreads poll, click here!
(Not friends with me on Goodreads?!? How sad! Find me Here!)

Way #3
Vote on this Polldaddy Poll, click here!

VOTING IS OPEN TIL WEDNESDAY THE 25TH!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!