Saturday, December 31, 2016

Review: L is for Lawless

L is for Lawless L is for Lawless by Sue Grafton
My rating: 2 of 5 stars


**Find this and other reviews, plus fun stuff, on my blogs! Booklikes or Blogspot**


Basic Info

Format:
Audio
Pages/Length: 11hrs
Genre: Mystery
Reason For Reading: Continue series

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
No
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 2 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 5
Plot: 4
Characters: 4
World Building: 5
Flow: 4
Series Congruity: 8
Writing: 6
Ending: 4

Total: 4

In Depth

Best Part:
Nope.
Worst Part: Kinsey for sure
Thoughts Had: *shaking my damn head*

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Not this one.

Short Review: I badly wasn't to punch Kinsey in the face during this book. I know she just kinda "meet" this new family of hers, but damn B, you don't need to go off on them just because they asked you to dinner!? Seriously!? You have horrible people skills. The story line other than the family issues was boring as fuck. Nothing really happens, money is being moved around, then lost and she has to find some guy who "killed" himself... boring and a very predictable ending. Skipping this one would be good.

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: N/A (Kinsey find some love already!)
Best Friend Material: Pass.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!