Monday, December 26, 2016

Review: The Mystery at Lilac Inn

The Mystery at Lilac Inn The Mystery at Lilac Inn by Carolyn Keene
My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Audio
Pages/Length: Around 3hrs
Genre: Middle School; Mystery
Reason For Reading: Continue series

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
No
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 2 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 7
Plot: 4
Characters: 5
World Building: 5
Flow: 4
Series Congruity: 7
Writing: 6
Ending: 6

Total: 4

In Depth

Best Part:
Sub!
Worst Part: Lilacs.
Thoughts Had: Snore-gasim

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Sure

Short Review: Okay this one bored me too much. I mean, the author spent a chapter explaining the history of lilacs, are you kidding me, i don't give a fuck about a flower, if i did, i would be reading the book about the history of lilacs! Sheesh. Then the author reused the almost death scene from book 3 but instead of a boat on the sea, it's a canoe on a river.... which the river is deep enough for a freaking sub... no, not logically at all, stop that.

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: N/A
Best Friend Material: Nancy

Review in GIF Form:



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!