Thursday, December 1, 2016

Review: My Ex From Hell

My Ex From Hell My Ex From Hell by Tellulah Darling
My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Kindle.
Pages/Length: n/a
Genre: Young Adult; Fantasy
Reason For Reading: Free copy

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
Triangle.
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 1.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 5
Plot: 5
Characters: 2
World Building: 5
Flow: 5
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 5
Ending: 5

Total: 4

In Depth

Best Part:
Hades
Worst Part: Boredom.
Thoughts Had: Try harder next time.

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Eh
Recommending: No

Short Review: Oh i really like Geek Mythology, i really do, but this, nooo. Don't do it. I hated the MC, she was a total B, complained too much, did stupid shit for no reason, had a dumb love triangle. Her best friend wasn't much better, when she told her that she was a goddess or whatever, she just accepted this. Theo was a tool. Ugh.

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Pass.
Best Friend Material: Pass.

Review in GIF Form:




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!