Monday, December 5, 2016

Review: M Is For Malice

M Is For Malice M Is For Malice by Sue Grafton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Audio
Pages/Length: n/a
Genre: Mystery
Reason For Reading: I like the series

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
No
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 3 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 5
Plot: 6
Characters: 6
World Building: 6
Flow: 7
Series Congruity: 8
Writing: 7
Ending: 7

Total: 6

In Depth

Best Part:
I'm still interested in the series!
Worst Part: n/a
Thoughts Had: Should have listened sir!

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Yes

Short Review: So Kinsey tells this guy to not come back because this family is out to get him, but he comes back, and gets hurt, hmmmm, should have listened buddy! I was a bit excited that maybe Kinsey was going to have some romance happening for her (maybe she needs to quit the Quarter Pounds first thou, but then the author won't have the plug anymore...), but at least, she was either too bitchy about him coming back or he was rubbed the wrong way, not sure which but Kinsey can't ever be happy it seems.

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Pass.
Best Friend Material: Kinsey

Review in GIF Form:




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!