Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Thousand Pieces of You

Title: A Thousand Pieces of You
Series: Firebird #1
Author: Claudia Gray
rating: 4 Stars.

Goodread's Page

My Review:
Don't let the 4 stars fool you.

Well, well, well. I put myself on the hold list for this at my library because everyone was freaking out about it. So of course i get really excited when it's my turn to read it. I have to stare at it for a solid week because i had other books to read first. Then i finally get to read it, and oh boy.

What I Liked: It was a quick, easy read.

The storyline itself was good.

What I didn't Like: THIS HAS THE BIGGEST LOVE TRIANGLE!!! like it takes up 98% of the book, and the main character acts like a 13yr old.

There really isn't anything parallel worlds travel related things happening. They travel to two different parallel worlds, but they're too hung up on which boy she should be going for. So you don't get the full experience promised.

Overall
I liked the story. I enjoyed it for the most part. The 4 stars is based off the story it became. If i rate the story it says it is, 1 star. Huge disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!