Wednesday, January 14, 2015

What Up Wednesday :] (2)

Hello all :]
Hope your week is going well!

What I'm Reading:
I'm 50% done now. I've been very tired when i get home from work this week, so i haven't read a whole bunch, but i'm loving the story :]

What I'm Listening To:
Just give me a second, and i'll turn it into a year that you won't forget

All The Memories - The Classic Crime
I couldn't find a pretty picture for it.
But you need to listen to this song, it's so good :]

What I'm Watching:

Married with Children :]
Since i can no longer watch King of Queens in the am, i watch this now :]
Still a very funny show!

Weather:


What are you doing this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!