Monday, June 22, 2015

Review: The Conspiracy of Us!

At A Glance

Genre:
Young Adult; Mystery
Love Triangle/Insta Love?: Love Triangle and Insta Love!
Cliff Hanger: Kinda.
Rating: 2 Stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten

Cover:
8
Plot: 6
Characters: 2
World Building: 3
Flow: 3
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 5
Ending: 3

Total: 3

In Depth

Best Part:
Eh, idk. None of the above.
Worst Part: All of the above.
Overall Feels Felt: Fuck already!!!; Pick someone!; Do something!

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
doubtful
Recommending: no.
Misc.:

Short Review: 95% of this book is Insta Love/Triangle. I didn't care at all about the story. I just wanted it to end.

Review In GIF Form

2 comments:

  1. Aww that's sad to hear, but thank God I didn't buy this book.. I was unsure about it..

    Great review!

    - Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hate books that their Summary states it's action packed and shit, then it turns into 75% love triangle shit ad 25% action. Gag. I hate teen romance!

      Delete

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!