Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Review: Scarlet! (The Lunar Chronicles #2)

At A Glance
Genre:
Young Adult; Sci Fi
Love Triangle/Insta Love?: nope.
Cliff Hanger: Little bit
Rating: 4 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten

Cover: 8
Plot: 7
Characters: 7
World Building: 8
Flow: 8
Series Congruity: 7
Ending: 7

Total: 8

In Dept
Best Part:
Cinder!
Worst Part: Scarlet.
Thoughts Had: What?; Yay Cinder!

Conclusion
Continuing the Series:
yes!
Recommending: yes!

Short Review: I love Cinder, i wish this book was mainly her again. I don't really know what all was going on in Scarlet's POV, something about wolf people?! Idk, she wasn't that interesting to me. Cinder thou, whoa, love her. Escaping prison. Ico comes back :D Seriously more Cinder is always better :D

Review in GIF Form:

2 comments:

  1. I prefer Cinder as well. I didn't have a problem with Scarlet and I loved the book, but I don't like her as a character quite as much!

    Cayt @ Vicarious Caytastrophe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just kinda didn't see the whole point to her. I'm listening to Cress now and i love her, Scarlet just wasn't exciting or nothing major.

      Delete

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!