Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Review: Deadly! (Pretty Little Liars #14)

At A Glance
Genre:
Young Adult; Mystery
Love Triangle/Insta Love?: nope.
Cliff Hanger: yepp.
Rating: 4 Stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten

Cover: 8
Plot: 7
Characters: 7
World Building: 7
Flow: 8
Series Congruity: 8
Ending: 9

Total: 8

In Dept
Best Part:
The ending!
Worst Part: Kind predictable.
Thoughts Had: Oh snap; What a twist!!; Full circle!

Conclusion
Continuing the Series:
yep
Recommending: yep

Short Review: Wow. This book! Wow. That ending! I was kinda glad to see the girls getting to live some normal ish lives for awhile. Thou it didn't last long :D I can't get over how this book goes! It was so great. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. *Sigh* So good.

Review in GIF Form:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!