Thursday, June 11, 2015

Review: The Walls Around Us!

At A Glance
Genre:
Young Adult; Fantasy
Love Triangle/Insta Love?: nope.
Cliff Hanger: nope.
Rating: 4 Stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten

Cover: 9
Plot: 7
Characters: 8
World Building: 8
Flow: 8
Series Congruity: n/a
Ending: 6

Total: 8

In Dept
Best Part:
Prison!
Worst Part: The ending?
Thoughts Had: Crazy b!; Really?!

Conclusion
Continuing the Series:
n/a
Recommending: yes.

Short Review: I love watching Lock Up, so a prison book! I was kinda confused on the ending thou. Like how did that happen?! I'm still trying to figure it out! I'm loved the MC of Amber. I would love to be in charge of the book cart, dream "job" for when i head to prison :D

Review in GIF Form:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!