Sunday, February 19, 2017

Review: Bitter Blood

Bitter Blood Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Audio
Pages/Length: Too long, too long.
Genre: Young Adult; Vampire
Reason For Reading: Continue series.

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
No
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 2.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 6
Plot: 3
Characters: 4
World Building: 4
Flow: 5
Series Congruity: 6
Writing: 6
Ending: 4

Total: 4

In Depth

Best Part:
Only a few books to go.
Worst Part: Claire, Shane, Oliver, pick one.
Thoughts Had: Shoot me.

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: No

Short Review: I too have bitter blood after reading this. (view spoiler) The ghost hunters things seems behind grasping for a story line. I thought there was barriers up for this, I thought there was someone watching for people doing this shit, thought they had towers blocking signals and shit, guess for this book, that is all forgotten, how topical. Then we have the power struggle between Emily and Oliver, which hey we have had for about 12 books now! Fuck. I was bored and didn't give any shits about this book because i had to go through a sex scene of Claire and Shane. So close to the end but yet so far it seems. Oh then they are beating up Eve for marrying a vampire right, then later, she is invited to the vampires tea parties.... make sense of that one.

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: PASS.
Best Friend Material: PASS.

Review in GIF Form:



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!