Sunday, February 19, 2017

Review: Caraval

Caraval Caraval by Stephanie Garber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
E-book
Pages/Length: 265pgs
Genre: Young Adult; Fantasy
Reason For Reading: Cover.

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
Insta a bit.
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 4.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 8
Plot: 7
Characters: 6
World Building: 6
Flow: 8
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 7
Ending: 8

Total: 7

In Depth

Best Part:
Twist and turns everywhere!
Worst Part: The MC's attitude.
Thoughts Had: I need book 2 like now, please.

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Yes

Short Review: This was crazy intense. I enjoyed the crap out of this. I read it in one day and didn't want to do adult things til it was finished. So why no 5 stars?! Well, the MC happened. Maybe I'm a very judgemental person when it comes to MCs or maybe i am just bitter and want to be a bitch, both are possible. But she spends the first half of the book freaking out over her sister and then she basically says eff her for a freaking dress, well and a boy basically, but the dress really. Plus she kinds comes across as a man hater and i do not like those MCs at all. Like accept the damn help from the males, don't freak out on them and/or assume they want your lady parts in return.

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Pass.
Best Friend Material: Tella

Review in GIF Form:



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!