Sunday, February 19, 2017

Review: Strawberry Shortcake Murder

Strawberry Shortcake Murder Strawberry Shortcake Murder by Joanne Fluke
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Audio
Pages/Length: n/a
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Reason For Reading: I like the series

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
No
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 3.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 6
Plot: 6
Characters: 6
World Building: 6
Flow: 7
Series Congruity: 8
Writing: 7
Ending: 7

Total: 7

In Depth

Best Part:
Food, duh.
Worst Part: Kinda the same plot as book 1.
Thoughts Had: Being on a diet stinks.

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Yes

Short Review: When the coach dies, i did a little happy dance. For starters, how dare you not even share the damn cake with your m'effering wife. You selfish POS. And because he's a horrible person so yay death for him. Really wish Hannah wasn't dragged into it thou, should have just left it alone and once they tested the cake for poison, you would have been off the hook. Side note: i'm 100% sure it's not okay to have a bakery shop owner in a freaking bake off! Not fair at all. I like how the sisters were closer in this book than they were in book 1.

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: N/A
Best Friend Material: Andrea

Review in GIF Form:
I really want some cake!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!