Sunday, February 19, 2017

Review: It Ends With Us

It Ends With Us It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Kindle.
Pages/Length: n/a
Genre: New Adult. No way in hell am i saying this is Romance.
Reason For Reading: Cover.

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
Insta.
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: Domestic Violence.
Rating: 2.5 stars.

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 8
Plot: 5
Characters: 3
World Building: 5
Flow: 6
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 6
Ending: 5

Total: 5

In Depth

Best Part:
Onesies
Worst Part: Where to start
Thoughts Had: Dumbfucker.

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
n/a
Recommending: No.

Short Review: I don't like to read Hoover's books, mainly because i love kickass, strong, independent female MCs and Hoover has no idea what this is. (I will say i haven't read all her books yet, so maybe she does have some of those, but from what i gather, she doesn't) This book proves it. Lily's childhood was bad. Her dad beat her mother, a lot. Lily escaped that. Lily then gets beat up by her boyfriend, so what does her "sane" but broken mind do... (view spoiler) *DEEP BREATHE* I can't deal with her at all. I really like Atlas thou. The end made me feel a bit better, but just a bit.

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: HA
Best Friend Material: Rylee! or Emerson!

Review in GIF Form:



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!