Monday, February 6, 2017

Review: The Crown's Game

The Crown's Game The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


**Find this and other reviews, plus fun stuff, on my blogs! Booklikes or Blogspot**


Basic Info

Format:
Kindle.
Pages/Length: n/a
Genre: Young Adult; Magic
Reason For Reading: Cover.

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
Insta, and Triangle.
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 3.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 7
Plot: 7
Characters: 7
World Building: 7
Flow: 4
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 7
Ending: 8

Total: 7

In Depth

Best Part:
Dream benches!
Worst Part: Boring dances.
Thoughts Had: I wanted blood :(

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Sure

Short Review: I feel like this is Hunger Games Lite. Only 2 fighting to the death thou, and i assumed the ending would be the same since most of the way through you find out the guy loves the girl and wouldn't be able to kill her. The love triangle of them plus the Prince, i felt was unneeded til the end, then i really liked how it played into how straight up the Game really had to be. I did drag a lot in the middle, a lovely dance happens and some boring parts of the game, (view spoiler). The ending made up for the dragging a bit, I'm eager to see how it plays out next.

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Pasha
Best Friend Material: Vika


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!