Sunday, February 19, 2017

Review: The Star-Touched Queen

The Star-Touched Queen The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Kindle.
Pages/Length: n/a
Genre: Young Adult; Fantasy; Romance
Reason For Reading: Cover.

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
Insta
Cliff Hanger: No
Triggers: n/a
Rating: 3.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 8
Plot: 7
Characters: 6
World Building: 8
Flow: 8
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 8
Ending: 7

Total: 7

In Depth

Best Part:
Horses!
Worst Part: Dumb MC....
Thoughts Had: Communication is a key in marriage people.

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Yes

Short Review: I really went into this thinking i wasn't going to like it, especially with the MC's attitude problem, but the world building and fast pace got me! The thread idea was kinda neat, but the way he went about teaching her about them was a bit intense. Then the MC does the dumb thing of overhearing shit and instead of freaking asking her damn husband about it, she just makes a life choice on what she overheard. Dumb MC. *shaking my head* But that aside, i did like it. Oh that horse was crazy as fuck for sure; "Can i eat them?".

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Pass.
Best Friend Material: Pass.

Review in GIF Form:



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!