Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Review: Tiny Pretty Things

Tiny Pretty Things Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Find this review, plus more, on my blog: Booklikes OR Blogger

Basic Info

Format:
Kindle.
Pages/Length: n/a
Genre: Young Adult; Contemporary
Reason For Reading: Cover and 354ya challenge.

At A Glance

Love Triangle/Insta Love/Obsession?:
Triangle
Cliff Hanger: I think so!
Triggers: Eating disorder
Rating: 3.5 stars

Score Sheet
All out of ten


Cover: 7
Plot: 7
Characters: 6
World Building: 7
Flow: 5
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 7
Ending: 7

Total: 6

In Depth

Best Part:
Gigi's love for dance!
Worst Part: Girls always have to tear each other down.
Thoughts Had: Girls are nuts.

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
Yes
Recommending: Yes

Short Review: This has a very big Pretty Little Liars feel to it, thou the MCs aren't friends. I liked June to a point, but her weight issues made me super concerned, if you don't have periods anymore, you need to gain weight, bottom line sweet heart. Gigi was probably my favorite, she really loved to dance and was there for the right reasons but the ones around her wanted to crush her so badly, like the butterfly incident, ek! Bette... i want you to be badly hurt, for real, you are a horrible person, horrible! I was surprised by the ending mainly because i'm not sure why this would happen given what has happened in the past. I will pick up book 2 to see where this goes!

Misc.

Book Boyfriend: Pass.
Best Friend Material: Gigi!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!