Thursday, December 25, 2014

Anna Dressed In Blood

Title: Anna Dressed In Blood
Series: Anna #1
Author: Kendare Blake
Rating: 4.5 Stars

My Review:

What I Liked:

Hello gore!:] People getting ripped in half!

The details were amazing, i could image it all and i loved it.

The romance! (I know, my other reviews i put that in the Dislikes, but this book makes it classy) Cas is so head over heels!

What I Didn't Like:

I felt like more could've happened, a lot did, but the feel of the book pointed towards more and i felt let down some.

Overall:

i really enjoyed this book. the cover is so pretty and Cas is to die for. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!