Saturday, December 27, 2014

Top 3 of 2014!

2014 has been a roller coaster for me.
I'm hoping 2015 turns out better :]

Here's my Top 3 of random things in 2014 :]


TV SHOWS!!

#1
Once Upon A Time
Hello Captain Hook ;)

I binged watched the first 2 seasons on netflix and then watched season 3 as it aired on channel 4!
I'm for sure hooked! :]

#2
Parks And Recreation
April is my spirt animal!
Her and Andy are just awesome-sauce.
I love this show and i am not dealing with having to wait on it to come back on!!!

#3
Scandal
I kept seeing this on my netflix feed and i finally watched it.
i regret that now because i want to watch all the episodes, i work the night it's on thou and have no DVR so i'm trying to ration it so i don't get too caught up!


MUSIC

#1
Taylor Swift's 1989 CD
Just buy this and hit repeat all, you're welcome!

#2
The Classic Crime's Albatross CD
This is an old CD, came out in 2006, but again, buy it, repeat-all, you're welcome!

#3
Stay by Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko
This song is so beautiful and no matter what song i wanted to listen to on Youtube, i always play this right afterwards. 



MOVIES

#1
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
This makes me sad, i didn't get to see this in theaters. Long story behind that. So i had to wait til this came out on DVD, and i've probably watched it easily 10 times since i got it. It's so good and so powerful!
I have yet to see the Mocking Jay pt 1 :[ i'm thinking this sunday i might just go by myself and see it

#2
Frozen
I will admit, i love this more than my 4yr old does. I borrow it from the library often and he hates watching it! I also watched in on both airplane trips i took this year, and the people in the seat next to me, gave me some looks! oh well. If you haven't seen it, do it! :]

#3
Silver Linings Playbook
I just watched this because of JLaw, but then i just loved it, so now i watch it maybe once a month. It's an uplifting movie and it cheers me up :]

I'm bad with movies, hence why none of these came out this year. For one, movie tickets in my area are $13.50 a ticket! That's crazy! For two, anything over 1hr30mins, i can't sit still enough for that, i have some issues with my joints and it hurts badly. So i haven't even been to a theater this year! :/

I can't think of anything else to do top 3 of!

Do you like any of my top 3s??

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!