Saturday, December 27, 2014

Stacking the "Shelves"

I was looking for a good post to do on Saturdays, and i saw a lot of people doing Stacking the Shelves. The only difference, i almost never buy books. So i'm just gonna share what books i've add to my Goodread's "Shelves" that week :]


Added Because Zombies!


Added because of Covers

Added Because of Good Reviews Among Friends

Added to Use in the 2015 Popsugar Challenge

TBR "Shelf" before - 1308
TBR "Shelf" after - 1322
:]

Have you read any of these?

2 comments:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one who adds books based on their covers! LOL!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) i would say at least 45% of the books on my TBR, are on there sololy based on their cover :) you are not alone at all :)

      Delete

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!