Saturday, April 4, 2015

Review: Pretty Little Liars #1






Pretty Little Liars - Sara Shepard
After sitting down and thinking through how to do reviews, i've settle on the below set up! There is no way i can do full reviews on every book i read at my reading rate. Some days i finish 3 different books and start two more, so as much as i want to write a full in depth review of all 70 books i've read so far this year, i just don't have the time. :) This way you all still get to see my overall thoughts of the books i have read, and i get to keep my sanity. Any thoughts or suggestions to aid in perfecting my "reviews" are always welcome!

New Review Set Up: (subject to change depending on my mood!)

At A Glance

Genre: Young Adult; Mystery
Love Triangle/Insta Love?: Very little
Cliff Hanger: Yes!
Rating: 4 stars

Score Sheet

Cover: 6/10
Plot: 8/10
Characters: 8/10
World Building: 5/10
Flow: 9/10
Series Congruity: n/a
Total: 7/10; 4 Stars.

In Depth

Best Part: Hanna wrecking her exes car!
Worst Part: Spencer's parents, they're dense af.
Overall Feels: This book is for sures my guilty little pleasure, i usually go for disaster books, but sometimes i love to read something with girl drama!

Conculsion

Contiuing the Series: yes!
Recommending: Yes! To anyone who likes a good mytery but not a super serious one.
Misc.: There are some triggers in this book; eating disorder, self harm.

Review In GIF Form

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!