Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Review: The Wrong Side of Right!

At A Glance

Genre:
Young Adult; Contemporary
Love Triangle/Insta Love?: Little bit of insta love.
Cliff Hanger: Nope.
Rating: 4 Stars.

Score Sheet
All out of 10

Cover:
9
Plot: 10
Characters: 8
World Building: 7
Flow: 8
Series Congruity: n/a
Writing: 8

Total: 8

In Depth

Best Part:
The ending was very well written and it made my day!
Worst Part: Boys are dumb, nuff said.
Overall Feels Felt: Aw; Dumb boys!; Super Cute!!

Conclusion

Continuing the Series:
n/a
Recommending: YES!
Misc.:

Short Review: I picked this one up solely based on the pretty cover :) The plot was a nice breathe of fresh air from all the other books i've been reading recently. The story flowed really well. I enjoyed the character developments. I wish the boy in this story wasn't a douche but you know, boys. The ending was so cute and i loved it. Overall, a great book :)

Review In GIF Form

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!