Tuesday, November 4, 2014

2015 Goals

A lot of things have changed in the past year for me :]

I started this blog and it's really been taking off for me

I really wanted to branch out and i feel like i'm well on my way :]

This year i mainly just had the goal of reading 100 books, which i did :]

But for next year i want to have at least 5 goals!

First will be just the amount of books i want to read, i wanted to aim high and go with 200 but i don't want to feel stressed like crazy, so i'm aiming for the middle.

2015 Total Books Read Goal is 150 books :]

I have no clue what my other goals should be :/

What kind of goals have you set for yourself in 2014?? Did you accomplish them yet??

Do you have any goals for 2015 already?? I need ideas :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!