Sunday, November 30, 2014

Anna and the French Kiss

Title: Anna and the French Kiss
Series: Anna and the French Kiss #1
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Format: Hardback, 372 pages
Rating: 4.25 stars
Recommend it to?: those in need of a light, romantic read!

My Review: I usually don't read books likes Anna, i usually stay away from any book where the main theme is love. I just don't like how far fetched most of them are or the main girl is a horrible role model. But this book was very good :]

I did have trouble finishing this in the past, i usually always got to 40% and just forgot about it, but once i got my hands on the hardback, i was hooked at the 45% mark and couldn't put it down!

Overall this was a light, romantic read and i enjoyed it :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!