Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

First Monday in November!
Halloween was horrible, it SNOWED!!!!
I didn't get any reading done Friday and last night i got into a mood where i didn't want to do anything but lay in bed so all things considered, i did alright.

1. Through the Zombie Glass - need to finish this :]
FINISHED!

2. Paper Towns - i'm starting my John Green read through :] plus this book counts for my BINGO challenge
FINISHED!

3. When We Wake - pretty excited for this book :]
FINISHED!

4. While We Run - also pretty excited :]
Eh, only got 22 pages read. i blame my loneliness.

I did start The Luxe thou, got 25% done with that and i'm liking it :]

How was your weekend?? Did you get all your reading done?? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!