Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Weekend TBR

Yesterday was a busy day in my house :] so i didn't have time to post this nor library book haul nor weekday wrap up, and i need to post October's wrap up as well! oh my.


It's seriously 31 degrees out, but feels like 20 degrees!

Perfect weather for reading :]

My goals for this weekend:

1. Through the Zombie Glass - need to finish this :]

2. Paper Towns - i'm starting my John Green read through :] plus this book counts for my BINGO challenge

3. When We Wake - pretty excited for this book :]

4. While We Run - also pretty excited :]


Anyone read any of these?? What are you reading this weekend?? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!