Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November Challenges :]

I'm still in 4th place in my Goodreads October Challenge! I think that's where i'm gonna be stuck til the end!

I have already choose which challenges i'll be doing in November.

Maybe you guys can join me if you're in these groups or we can keep track on here somehow :]

CHALLENGE #1
Group: YA Buddy Readers' Corner
Challenge Name: Series Read-Along Challenge 2014
Length: 2 months November 1st to December 31st
How to Win: It's all about finishing up series before the year is up! 1st book in series is worth 1 point, 2nd book 2 points, and so on. You get double points if you buddy read.
What Are My Odds: Meh, i never buddy read, so i bet i'll finish near the bottom. but i'm not doing these to win, i'm doing them to branch out and challenge myself :]

CHALLENGE #2
Group: SOS: Serious Overload of Series
Challenge Name: Speed Bingo Round 10
Length: TBD
How to Win: um. i've never done their speed bingo, i kinda get it but i'll wait til a few have posted to make sure i'm doing it right. but it's in teams :] so that's a first for me
What Are My Odds: haha. again, i ain't in this to win!


Anyone doing any challenges on Goodreads next month?? :]
I promise to update about my standings more this month

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!