Thursday, November 6, 2014

Swagbucks

I'm not sure how many of you already know about swagbucks but for those of you who don't, they're awesome :]

All you have to do is watch a few videos, and not even watch them all the way, just the first 30seconds or so, and you get 3 swagbucks for every 10 videos. it takes me maybe 5mins to do that, and i do it while i'm doing this :]

You can answer the daily poll for 1 swagbuck every day.

You can search the web using it too and get some bucks that way too. i just have it set up to search for 9gag as my home page on my phone so every time i open a new window it searches and i usually get 6 or 8 swagbucks every day for just that :]


So why should you be doing this?!

For every 450 swagbucks you can get a $5 amazon giftcard and you can buy a book or two :]

And if you're awesome enough and use my refer link:


I earn 10% of what you earn, and if i get more giftcards, i can start doing giveaways which you can win :]

(You can win other giftcards not just Amazon, Wal-mart, Target, Starbucks, CVS, and Burger King are a few other)

Thank you for reading :] i usually hate to do this but i feel like it'll be good to share even if you don't use my refer link :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!