Sunday, November 30, 2014

Lola and the Boy Next Door

Title: Lola and the Boy Next Door
Series: Anna and the French Kiss #2
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Format: Hardback, 338 pages
Rating: 4.25 stars
Recommend it to?: Anyone who loved the first book!

My Review: I liked this book almost as much as the first. Thou i did have some issues:

her relationship with her "best friend" was barely there at all. if it was her best friend why did she spend more time with Cricket than she ever did with her!?

how her parents acted towards Cricket bothered me too, why would you pretty much encourage your daughter to see someone behind their boyfriend's back!?

the end wrapped up way too quickly for my liking, most of the book was drawing out shiz and then the end was just quick, maybe that's just how i feel though.

Overall, i liked this book, just had slight issues. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!