Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Weekday Wrap Up

I had a busy week last week.
So here's how i did:



1. Through the Zombie Glass - hoping to finish this, it's so good :] I got more of this read by not finished :/

2. World After - i know i can finish this, i read the 1st book in a few hours FINISHED

3. Ashes - the story is so good, i just need to push myself to read it. i'm not in the mood for an e-book and it's an e-book. I didn't get a chance to finish this before it had to go back, i liked it lots thou so i'm gonna wait to get the hardback from the library :]

4. Brew - Read to Review book, i'm very excited about it! FINISHED

Overall a good week, just not what i hoped :]

Did you guys get your reading done?? Read anything worth recommending to me?? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome for commenting :] Whenever I'm not stalking other blogs, I'll be checking your comments and commenting back :] You're the best!